blank
blank

11.10.2010

together: mk challenge

"Together" was this weeks photography challenge.

I find myself wanting to be loyal to one of my passions.
I live, eat, breath
Shampoo & Conditioner.

I work in the beauty industry and
one of these is not at it's full potential without the other.
I probably have more shampoo & conditioner than shoes.
I know what kind is good.
I know what ingredients are bad.
I know what kind is best for any type of hair.
What kind of shampoo & conditioner is your favorite?


For more togetherness
go here:
{life through the lens} and Savoring the Details.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

So true-they go perfectly together. I think we need to have a talk about shampoo and conditioner...I know nothing. :( My favorite is the Pureology. I LOVE the way it smells. Yum.

Meghan said...

Love it. And I love you for allowing me to get shampoo and conditioner. Love Sleek. Also love pureology.

Unknown said...

That reminds me, I need new shampoo!

Lynda and Jerry said...

Love the pics - especially the goopy ones... I love to visit you, it is like going to a store. A different shampoo every night! :)

hannah said...

Your pix are so creative! I love shampoo/conditioner too! Pureology and Kenra are my faves. But what kinds are your favorites? I love trying something new. :)

melissa deakin said...

oh kourtney, this is brilliant.
what a great pair for 'together'.
love it.
i have no clue when it comes to hair products.
i think i am going to need some help from you.
i do not use conditioner every day.
is that bad?
feel free to offer any suggestions of products, since i am clueless.
thanks so much for joining us this week!

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Cool. what a great idea for this weeks inspiration! Definitely better together!

I have no idea about such things. I do know that I over do it, I tend to wash and condition each day. What is the right amount?!

Have a lovely weekend xox

Ann said...

What a cool pair you've chosen.

They're sure to be together forever:)