blank
blank

8.24.2010

something i don't want to forget: mk challenge

The photo prompt this week at {life through the lens} and Savoring the Details was:
'Photograph something you don't want to forget'

Coming up on my first anniversary in the next couple months,
the thing that came to me was not wanting to forget all those
special things about my wedding day.
*my red shoes*
*my lace dress*
*being surrounded by loved ones*
*the 85 degree weather in november*
*the pumpkin flavored cake*

and the reason for the wedding...
my feelings for my love.
I don't ever want to forget how I felt, holding his hands,
knowing that I would be with him forever.

So, bringing out my dress to capture some of those details
has helped my heart remember those
feelings I don't want to forget.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Lynda and Jerry said...

Still so beautiful... Love it!!

melissa deakin said...

Kourtney,
These images are stunning...truly breathtaking!
How perfect to capture the details of your wedding dress and the flood of memories associated with such images.
You are such a talented photographer and I am thrilled that you are joining us on this adventure!

Rachel said...

WOW Kourtney .... they are stunning photo's... I love it

Kristi said...

Kourt...your dress is gorgeous I really love how you captured the details of it. This is really a great idea. I don't have any pictures of my wedding dress. I'm thinking I may need to get it out and take some pics.

Ash and I canned some salsa today. I'm going to have to bring some over to you. :)

A Little bit of Sparks said...

I love that idea! What a fun memory! We are happy for you two!

Kamill said...

Beautiful Pictures!!! I Love your dress! I can't believe its almost been a year now!! Congratulations