blank
blank

9.22.2010

create: mk challenge

This weeks photography challenge was {create}
Kristi gave the definition so well...
create:
-make or cause to be or to become
-bring into existence
-pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity
-create by artistic means
-create or manufacture a man-made product

I think babies are the most beautiful creation.
I could only wish this baby was mine.
My sissy so kindly let me borrow her for a moment.

"a new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope a dream of possibilities"


p.s. my contribution to the creation part of this photograph is the little pink beanie.
I have recently learned how to knit (just beanies) and I'm really loving it!

Please make sure and stop by the wonderful
{life through the lens} and Savoring the Details
to see their beautiful photos!
Photobucket

4 comments:

melissa deakin said...

Wow, Kourtney!
I cannot believe you made that beanie!
It is spectacular!
I wish I knew how to knit.
As you know, I have three boys that will probably all play hockey, so when the time comes I plan to learn to knit and crochet so I can do at the rink with my idle time.
Love your photos and your creativity!
Thanks for joining in!

Kristi said...

Awww...Lily is already getting so big and I haven't even been able to visit her yet! She's so cute! I didn't know you could knit! You are going to have to teach me sometime. We should have a girls night or something. Miss you...haven't seen you for a while. :)

Unknown said...

Babies are most definitely the best thing ever:) Your photos are lovely.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the kind words of encouragement.

Meghan said...

Love my Lilly Lou. She is getting chub. Love it. Love you for always helping me out and taking sweet pics of my kids :)