blank
blank

9.08.2010

type: mk challenge

Another challenge this week from {life through the lens} and Savoring the Details:

"type"

Once again, I loved the prompt this week.
Type can take you in so many directions.
Type=Words
Words make you feel a certain way, they can take you on an adventure,
they can give you direction, they can warn you, I could go on and on.

My eyes have been peeled this week looking for something to photograph
that represents my life right now.

Most people look at a speed limit sign and we register: Slow Down.
This is just what I needed at this moment.
I need to slow down.
I need to almost stop.
I really need to take a breath.
I feel like time is racing by and I am sweating the small stuff.
I need to take time to be with my husband.
I need to hug more people.
I need to do more things that count.

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast-
you miss the sense of where your going and why"


This will be my new friendly reminder.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel said...

oh wow I love it... and the country side in the background looks awesome

Kristi said...

This is the perfect reminder for me too...I definitely need to slow down and enjoy life a little more. ♥

melissa deakin said...

you are so good!!!!
wow.
i love this.
i love how you thought about this and the speed limit sign is just perfect.
i only wish i was still 35 and not past it! LOL!
love the diptych too and it's a great reminder to sloooowwww down!
thanks for joining us again...you rock!

Lynda and Jerry said...

I'm with Melissa - to be 35 again!! I love the pic. I like the country background one.