blank
blank

11.03.2010

shape: mk challenge

This weeks photography challenge was the word: Shape

I was out of town this week so I had to get creative.
We were in Las Vegas, so as soon as we got to the coke store,
I knew that was the shape I wanted to capture.
I know the shape of a coke bottle in my sleep.
It is universally known.
When I think of this shape, my mouth waters.
This shape comes in many flavors.
This shape wakes me up in the morning.
This shape is true happiness, at least to me!


Do you ever want to join in on these weekly challenges? You can.
Visit my friends:
{life through the lens} and Savoring the Details.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

LOVE how you interpreted shape! This is so creative and yummy of course! Coke helps me keep up with the little ones. ♥ Love you too.

melissa deakin said...

this is fabulous, kourtney!
i love how you took multiple photos and made this collage!
what a fantastic shape you chose.
i'm so happy you join us each week.
i hope you had a great time in Vegas.

Unknown said...

I like the soft, dream-like quality of the photo. You talk about Coke the way I feel about my morning coffee!

Lynda and Jerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda and Jerry said...

You are definitely my daughter.... I love this collage. It is so you. The pics are terrific. You know me, a diet coke will cure just about anything. :)

Kamill said...

Great picture!!I am a diet coke lover too but I gave it up exactly 3 days... 3 hours and 15 minutes ago. One of those crazy get in shape, lose weight, feel better, challenges. which I may have to have one every once in a great while.

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Fabulous choice for shape. and instantly recognisable shape the world round!

I am in love the first image in the collage xox